Live Fish Sales

Rainbow Trout are the most popular fish stocked. They grow fast, adapt to most ponds, and are easily caught. Rainbow trout do best in water between 50-70 degrees

Tiger Trout are hybrids, formed by crossing Brook trout and Brown trout. These fish are aggressive and fun to catch. They do well in 50-75 degree water. These fish are very hardy! They are very similar to the browns but easier to catch!

Brown Trout are a favorite of many experienced anglers. They can be hard to catch and they are aggressive towards other fish. Brown trout grow big and have been know to survive in water up to 75 degrees. Their growth is stunted in water under 55 degrees.

Brook Trout are another favorite of fisherman because they are always ready to take a fly. These fish generally do not grow past 20 inches, unless conditions are ideal. Brook trout can be aggressive, but because of their size, this usually is not a problem for your smaller fish. These fish are great for small mountain ponds where the water is clean and cold (below 65 degrees is best).


In an effort to help protect native Utah fish species, we do offer sterile (triploid) trout in all the species.

  • Chevron down Purchasing Live Trout
  • Our fish are priced by their length. The prices vary by species.

    The 2019 fish prices are as follows:

    Fingerling Trout 1-5″:

    Rainbow and Tiger Trout $1.50/fish
    Brook and Brown Trout $2.00/fish

    Trout 6-10″

    Rainbow and Tiger Trout $3.00/fish
    Brook and Brown Trout $4.00/fish

    Trout 11″+

    Rainbow and Tiger Trout $6.00/lb
    Brook and Brown Trout $8.00/lb

    Prices are subject to change without notification.

  • Chevron down What do we have available?
  • We have pre-sold our entire stock except for our fingerling Tiger Trout. To place an order for these trout please fill out the form below. The minimum invoice total for a delivered order is $250.00. If you need assistance in equipment for pick-up please visit our tank rental page.

    Live Order Form

  • Chevron down What does delivery cost?
  • Delivery Costs

    Single-customer order $1.50/mile one-way
    Multiple-customer order $1.00/mile one-way

    The minimum delivery charge is $30.00

  • Chevron down What is the maximum number of fish we can bring?
  • We are able to deliver up to 1,000 lbs. per load.

  • Chevron down Where can fish feed be purchased?
  • Feed can be purchased directly from our supplier by calling Skretting Inc @ 1-800-521-9092.

  • Chevron down Where do I place my order?
  • You may place an order through the form below. You may also e-mail your order to [email protected]

    Please check the availability section above to see what we have this current season.

    Live Order Form

  • Chevron down Do I need a permit for these fish?
  • “If you plan to stock fish, you likely need a COR. The only exception is if you plan to purchase a sterile salmonid species and stock them into a properly screened pond that is not on a natural stream channel. See a map of the COR requirements for private ponds in Utah.”

    A COR is required if No COR is required if
    You are purchasing a non-salmonid You are purchasing a sterile salmonid for stocking into a screened pond that is not on a natural stream channel
    Your pond is not screened You are purchasing a fertile salmonid that will be stocked into areas identified on the map as allowing fertile salmonids if your pond is screened and not on a natural stream channel
    Your pond is on a natural stream channel
    You are purchasing a fertile salmonid that is being stocked within a sterile salmonid zone


    There are two main factors that [the DNR] uses to determine if you need a COR to stock fish in your private pond.

    Pond screening — You will need a COR if your pond lacks screening or if your screened pond is located on a natural stream channel.

    Ponds located on a natural stream channel — If your pond is located on a natural stream pond, you need a COR. Even for a properly screened pond, we need to evaluate the threat the possible effects of escaped fish on area native fish.

    IF you are interested in purchasing any warm-water species you will need to apply for a COR permit.

    COR Application Form

    You may need our health inspection results. They can be found here:

    Cold Springs Inspection Packet 2018

    Cold Springs Inspection Packet 2017

    Cold Springs Inspection Packet 2016

    Cold Springs Inspection Packet 2015

    The above information comes from:

    “Private Fish Pond Permits.” Utah Division of Wildlife, State of Utah, 21 Feb. 2019,

Fishing Hours
(April 1st to October 31st)

Monday through Saturday

9:00am to 8:00pm

No Fishing License Required

Directions from I-15

  • Take exit 349
  • Head east 3.6 miles
  • Turn right on to Fruitland Drive
  • Take a left a half-mile down the road on to Fish Farm Road.
Map Marker

2284 N. Fruitland Dr., North Ogden, UT 84414