Tank Rental

Oxygen Use Fee
Rental (Refundable) Fee

Cold Springs Trout Farm is now offering the option of transporting your own fish. Our tank is reservable online for pickup to transport your fish. It is scheduled for 6 or 12 hours. If the tank is returned within the scheduled time, the $100 delivery fee is 100 % refundable. If not returned within the scheduled time, the $100 fee is non-refundable.

Below are the regulations set by the state of Utah’s Department of Agriculture and Division of Wildlife on transporting fish. Please review these documents to ensure that the transportation of your fish is in compliance with all state regulations.


More simply stated, if you would like sterile or non-reproducing trout then you may get them without a permit IF your pond is properly screened and not in a natural stream channel.

All reproducing trout and warm water fish require a permit to transport and stock into any type of pond.

** Sterile fish may be stocked into a natural stream channel ONLY with a permit.

Summer Hours
(April 1st to November 1st)

Monday-Saturday (Closed Sundays)

9:00am to dusk



No Fishing License Required