Learn our Pricing
This sheet has the fish pricing as well as cost for the fish cleaning processes, bait, and fly fishing.
What it doesn’t cover is:
- Bowery Pricing
- Group Fishing
- Wedding Pricing
- Live Sales Pricing
They are priced as follows:
Bowery Weekday Pricing
- $400 for 4 hours
- $800.00 for 8 hours
- $1200.00 for All day
- In all instances it costs:
- $20.00 to rent our 8-burner Propane Gas Grill
- $5.00 to rent our volleyball for the volleyball court
- They do not have to rent the items and may bring their own. We only have these rental items in case they are needed during their party.
- In all instances it costs:
- The bowery time frames they can rent are:
Bowery Weekend Pricing (weekend Pricing opens a month and a half before the date. I.e. 4/1/2021 they can book any weekend date between 4/1 and 5/15. 5/16 and later they cannot yet book. ) This will allow weddings sufficient time to book.
We allow many school groups, scout groups, and birthday parties to fish at a discounted rate. In order to receive this discount: This is applicable Monday through Wednesday between 8 am and 12pm. No other times do we allow group price. Groups that come outside that timeframe must pay regular price. The upper picnic area can be reserved for them free of charge before 12pm. The bowery does NOT come with it.
- They must pay for all the fish on the same bill.
- They can only catch one fish per person
- The fish will come from a designated pond which will have on average a 8″ fish.
The fish will cost $4.00 per person. The groups that want to come and use the bowery if it is available; may reserve it online by indicating on their Discounted Group Fishing Reservation.
We have adjusted 2022 Pricing. It will no longer be seasonal. It is $2,000/monday-thursday or $2,500/friday or Saturday. It includes the following options free of additional charge:
- Up to 10- 6′ in diameter lifetime tables
- Up to 100 lifetime chairs
- Four Serving tables- (6′ long)
- Bluetooth Speaker
- Curtain Lights, Archway Lights
- Lanterns, Mason Jar lights
- S’mores boxes, chafing dish fuel, glass dishes
- Lawn Games
- Fish Food Pail
- Free Parking
Additional items for rent are:
- Lifetime White chairs (beyond the 100): $1.50/chair (beyond the 100, we have an additional 60 chairs they can rent)
- White WOOD chairs: $2.50/ chair (these chairs are new, and do not come free. They are this price regardless and we have up to 100 of them)
- More items on www.coldspringsresortutah.com
We can open the gates as early as 7 am (if they notify Tarah) and they can stay until 10pm.
They may also rent decorations from us, in order to save time and explanation you may refer them to Tarah at 801-624-0585 or refer them to our website which will list the full list of all the decorations we offer to our guests.
Live Sales Pricing
Please refer all Live Sales to Tylynn at [email protected] or 801-710-4152. Due to the high volume of calls, it is easier for Tylynn to respond via text message than phone call. (It is important you explain this to the customer.)
(May 1st to October 31st)
10:00 am- 7:00 pm
April visits are by Appointment Only for scheduled groups.
No Fishing License Required
E-mail us at [email protected]
Directions from I-15
- Take exit 349
- Head east 3.6 miles
- Turn right on to Fruitland Drive
- Take a left a half-mile down the road on to Fish Farm Road.
2284 N. Fruitland Dr., North Ogden, UT 84414