Fresh fish, kitchen ready!
COVID-19 VIRUS PRECAUTIONS
At Cold Springs Trout Farm, our first and foremost concern is always the well-being and safety of our guests and employees. We share a common concern over the recent spread of the COVID-19 virus. Our entire staff and management team wants to assure you that we are implementing special precautions and taking significant measures to minimize the risk of contraction of COVID-19 at Cold Springs Trout Farm.
We recognize that this is a complex issue with constantly changing information and details. We are diligently monitoring current CDC/WHO guidelines and State/Local Health Department channels as well as meeting frequently with industry representatives, health/risk management experts, and local officials to monitor real-time changes in available information about the virus.
It is critical that we are conscious of those who may have come in contact with the virus, and that we take every possible precaution to avoid transmission. We are fortunate to be an outdoor recreation facility and thus have acres of land in which to distance one another. We have spread our fish out filling each pond. We encourage guests to maintain distance from one another while fishing.
In addition to our normal industry-standard sanitization and public health/safety practices, we are taking the following supplemental actions to minimize the risk of transmission:
- We will wipe down buckets after each use and place poles in a disinfectant bath after each use.
- We have hand sanitizer and soap available at our location.
- Guests who are sick are encouraged to stay home to prevent spread.
- Curbside Pickup is now available!
- Cash is NOT accepted during this time. We apologize for the inconvenience but ask that you bring a credit or debit card to handle payment.
- We ask the you keep 8 foot sections distance between you and the nearest customers.
- Cold Springs Trout Farm IOS App, has become available enjoy a self-guided tour, scavenger hunt, and more while you wait for your fish to be prepared.
This is also a great time to bring your own equipment!